All new lightweight microfiber leather upper and powershoe construction that will enhance comfort, stability and protection.
The upper of the Adipower 4 Golf Shoe features a new forging technique that utilises heat and pressure to reinforce and stabilise key areas of the shoe for increased lateral support and stability.
A combination of a ¾ length BOOST midsole foam and a fitfoam sockliner design provides excellent energy return and cushioning that in turn reduces foot fatigue. The sole features a 6-cleat, thintech low profile design that will deliver incredible grip, traction and support all through the year for the ultimate on course performance.
- Brand-new power shoe construction driven by biomechanical research and testing
- Lightweight microfiber leather upper with climastorm for the ultimate in durability, protection, elegance, and comfort
- Uppers feature a new Forging technique that uses heat and pressure to reinforce & stabilize the shoe in key areas providing increased lateral support and stability
- ¾-length BOOST™ midsole foam in heel and midfoot for walking comfort and endless energy
- thintech® low-profile 6-cleat TPU outsole for enhanced grip, stability, and performance
- fitfoam® PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support, and comfort
- tour performance last specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel, and overall comfort
- Low-profile thintech® EXP cleat offers improved stability, traction, durability,and green friendliness
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty