Looks Great on Your Wrist and on the Course
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1.2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- AutoShot detection measures and auto-records detected shot distances¹; pair with included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities² such as steps and sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
The Approach S40 GPS golf smartwatch with color touchscreen looks great on your wrist and on the course. It shows distances to the front, middle and back of the green, hazards and automatically records detected shot distances¹. It also lets you manually adjust to today’s pin position for accurate approach shots. For even more precise automatic game tracking, pair with the included Approach CT10 club tracking sensors. Use with the Garmin Golf™ app for live scoring, automatic scorecard uploads and the ability to review all your stats in real time on your compatible smartphone during play and after your round. With the additional smartwatch features, you can wear it all day, and it can track your activities².
Even when you’re not playing golf, this watch is a stylish, lightweight performer. Its 1.2” color touchscreen display with attractive metal bezel is as comfortable out on the town as it is on the course. And when a subtle change of style is desired, it features quick release bands for an easy wardrobe change. Wear It Out
Keep Track — and Keep Score
With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically measures detected shot distances and records them for post-game analysis on the Garmin Golf app. To receive chip and putt stats, pair with the included Approach CT10 club tracking sensors.
Know Your Clubs
Adding lightweight and secure Approach CT10 sensors will help you know your clubs better than ever. Is your 6-iron really your 150-yard club? How far do you consistently hit your drives, really? Is it a pitching wedge shot? Or more like a 9-iron? It’s easy to know for sure with Approach CT10 golf club trackers, which automatically track every shot on any club — even your putts.
Go for the PinGreen View gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop to today’s pin location for a more precise yardage and greater accuracy.
Add More Fun and Competition
Download the Garmin Golf app to compete on leaderboards on any of our 41,000 courses. Contest your friends with live scoring, automatic scorecard uploads and the ability to review all your stats in real time during play and after your round. And with activity tracking features, including the move bar, vibration alerts, calories and steps, the Approach S40 GPS golf watch encourages you to stay fit, day in and day out. All your stats are collected for you to view and analyze on our Garmin Connect™ online community.
Play Another Round
With up to 15 hours of battery life while golfing — or up to 10 days in smartwatch mode — your Approach S40 can easily keep up. So, why not go for another 18?
¹Lie and ball contact may affect shot tracking. Putts are not tracked. Some shots, particularly chip shots around the green, may not be tracked.